About Drake WorkWise
Since 1998, Drake WorkWise has been a leading workplace wellbeing provider, offering both Employee Assistance Programs and Critical Incident Management services. A subsidiary of Drake International; global HR specialist company, Drake WorkWise has been providing comprehensive, confidential Employee Assistance Programs, and organisational wellbeing programs to a wide range of organisations in Australia and New Zealand. We provide services supporting organisations and their people across a wide range of areas including individual counselling services, crisis management, ManagerSupport, financial counselling, workplace conflict, bullying, critical incident management, psychological risk and safety.
Our team is dedicated to supporting wellbeing in the workplace. We offer a tailored and customised service through employer funded counselling and manager assistance services, delivering a measurable ‘return on investment’ through the reduction of absenteeism & work-related stress, which evidently results in greater retention of your most important resource – your people.
A combination of professional, qualified, diverse, and highly skilled staff, along with stringent confidentiality practices, Drake WorkWise has built a solid reputation amongst our clients which includes a number of listed ASX companies. We work closely with our clients, providing wellbeing solutions and ultimately helping them achieve their operational and business goals.
Which organisations need an EAP?
All workers deserve equal access to the wellbeing support channels they need to get through life's challenges. The need for wellbeing programs is on the rise, and organisations of all sizes across sectors are becoming increasingly reliant on such programs to remain competitive, resilient, and sustainable. Drake WorkWise caters to organisations big and small, can meet you where you're at in your wellbeing journey, and can find a solution to fit in with your financial capabilities.
Drake WorkWise App
The app is also is an extension of our core service offering, designed to provide the following:
- 24 hours a day, seven days a week access to an appointment form, where requests to book, change or cancel an appointment can be made.
- Information on what an EAP is, how it works, and how to access it.
- ‘Contact Us’ form, to make an initial enquiry, appointment or to seek further information confidentially.
- Easy click links to Crisis Contact support organisation phone numbers. Organisations include Lifeline, Beyond Blue, Police and Emergency Services and the Suicide Prevention Callback service.
- Links to external mental health resources/organisations.
- Links to send Feedback, find out more About Us and Share the App with other.
Contact a member of our team to discuss how our EAP can work for your organisation.