Our ManagerSupport specialists can help your management staff with:
- Recognising signs of anxiety, stress or depression in your staff
- Managing vulnerable, stressed or at risk employees
- Encouraging employees to seek professional help and how to refer them to the EAP
- Information on specific mental illnesses
- How to effectively manage staff and improve team morale
- Assertive communication strategies
- Advice on harassment and bullying
- Dealing with difficult people or behaviour
- Effective performance management strategies
- Improving relationships with your staff
Specially trained in complex workplace issues, our ManagerSupport clinicians are Organisational Psychologists & Counsellors. They offer senior staff appropriate and confidential advice, to effectively handle difficult work situations and challenging people issues.
ManagerSupport is not a replacement of the Human Resources function; it complements and encourages delivery of exceptional people management for organisations. Our experienced and professional ManagerSupport consultants are available for a free and confidential discussion, ready to work through any issues involved in the complex world of people management.